Our client, are a rapidly expanding, forward thinking ecommerce business are looking to recruit a hard-working, enthusiastic and commercially minded Procurement Manager to join their well-established team.
Reporting to the Directors duties will include:
· Developing product ranges and promotions to achieve sales and profit targets, management of a number of key supplier relationships, both existing and new as well as adapting alternative solutions to support business changes and sourcing new suppliers and negotiating terms of business
· Effectively work with the supply chain/ Merchandising in order to ensure optimum availability and stockholding.
· Negotiate terms and conditions and set competitive retail pricing levels within agreed deadlines to achieve sales, margin and retrospective contribution targets.
· To be aware of competitor activity within the marketplace, to be in the position to react to ensure a competitive edge at all times.
· Manage the information flow into and out of our business systems to ensure their accuracy and most effective use.
As successful candidate you will be passionate self-starter who is able to move with speed to implement ideas with a proven track record of delivering results.
Previous experience ideally in an online, retail high street and / or e-commerce environment is desired as is extensive Sourcing experience. Strong IT skills, be an excellent communicator at all levels and have strong negotiating skills are essential.
This is an excellent opportunity, with a competitive salary and benefits package. The right candidate will have good career progression opportunities and the opportunity to work with a market leader in their industry.
- Information Flow
- Alternative Solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job