The Planner/ Buyer will be tasked with the purchasing and expediting of raw materials and finished goods in line with business targets and time lines.
Our Client is a premium brand FMCG company, renown for high quality products that can be found all around the world. The company has recently invested in huge growth plans to their footprint in Europe and The United States.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Raise and track purchase orders in line with forecast plans
- Negotiate on lead times and delivery
- Work closely with suppliers to expedite orders
- Mitigate risk to stock where found
- Develop key relationships internally and externally
- Own you portfolio of SKU's, call off/ pull forward order where needed
- Work closely with the planning and Buying teams to drive the Supply chain strategy
- Identify and recommend improvements
The successful Candidate will posses;
- A demonstrable background in a purchasing or planning role
- Ability to create internal and external relationships
- High attention to detail and organisation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A proven understanding of Supply Chain
- High proficiency in Microsoft suite, specifically Excel
Up to 26k depending on experience
- Buying/ Planniing/ FMCG
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'