Our client, a National House Builder based in Leicester are currently looking for a Buyer to join them. The role will involve procuring materials for large housing developments across the region, buying all materials relating to said projects. The successful Buyer will ideally come from a House Builder or Main Contractor with strong experience purchasing a large array of materials for the Residential sector.
Buyer (National House Builder) Position Overview
- Working for a National House Builder
- Procuring a range of materials for large residential developments
- Working from head office in Leicester
- Working from a busy office among the procurement team
- Further duties to be discussed
Buyer (National House Builder) Position Requirements
- Previous experience working for a House Builder or Main Contractor on Residential developments
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years Buying experience
- Strong knowledge of the materials needed in residential construction
- Living local to Leicester
- Ideally have a full driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Further requirements to be discussed
Buyer (National House Builder) Position Remuneration
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Further benefits to be discussed
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'