Leading global manufacturing business
Over 40,000 employees world-wide
Excellent opportunity to join their UK Procurement team
Salary £30-£35k plus bens
For immediate consideration please email me direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
To take ownership of the electronic and mechanical commodity. Ensure components and products required to maintain the production facilities are purchased at the right prices, that they are of sufficient quality and that they arrive when needed to keep the factory moving.
This role will see you working in the Buying team of a global business.
An exciting mix of strategic and tactical procurement,
• Achieve cost reduction targets
• Responsible for several key suppliers.
• Project ownership- Eg- Supplier benchmarking, New supplier sourcing for NPD or product spec upgrades.
• To work closely with the wider European procurement team
• To ensure the timely availability of materials and services
• Use of modern purchasing practices to minimize cost and eliminate waste.
• Interpret engineering drawings and understand manufacturing processes to find new suppliers and obtain quotations.
• To ensure the communication of all relevant information to vendors
• Ensure the correct and timely maintenance of relevant computerized and manual records.
• To undertake the placement of purchase orders for production and non-production materials and services as required.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job