Exciting opportunity for a buyer - ladieswear to join this growing SME retail brand offering a fresh approach to retailing!
My client is an up and coming SME who are experiencing lots of positive media about their growth and exciting new ventures in the retail market. They are based in the area of Hertfordshire near a train station and major motorways. They are looking for a Buyer - ladieswear to join the established but growing Buying team.
As a Buyer - Ladieswear you will be;
- Reporting into the Head of Buying and assisting in support with the development of ABs & BAAs
- Working across multiple product within ladieswear
- Sourcing from the Far East, Europe and UK
- Planning and range building for the 50 plus retail stores
- Working closely with the design and merchandising team to develop and create a compelling range
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven track record within womenswear as a Buyer
- Track record sourcing from the FE including visiting factories
Attractive package and an excellent opportunity to see the business develop and change with your influence!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job