1) Food Buyer - up to £45,000 plus excellent package - London
2) An excellent opportunity has arisen within a fast paced successful retail client who is seeking a food buyer to join their dynamic and expanding team in London to assist with an increase in work force.
3) The successful buyer must have demonstrable experience of food buying gained from a food retailer. Your responsibilities as the buyer will be to source and negotiate the optimum range for your category to deliver the targeted sales, profit and margin target. You will be someone who can identify new areas of opportunity and develop and gain commitment for your product category strategy. You will have excellent negotiation and influencing skills and will be able to demonstrate a can do attitude.
4) Skills: buying skills, UK RETAIL buying experience, Commercial Management, category management, Marketing Principles, Negotiation and influencing skills
5) This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your food buyer career with a leading retailer, in an environment and culture that supports your personal development you will be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary and a generous salary of up to £45,000 plus package
6) Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward CV.
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search
- Commercial Management
- Retail Food
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job