Robert Walters are currently partnered with our client based in Luton for a Buyer Analyst role on a permanent basis.
I am delighted to be working with a Global leading Manufacturing Business based in Luton for a Buying Analyst role. contracts
I am keen to hear from motivated, self-sufficient candidates that have worked within a Manufacturing industry within a Buying role.
This is a very exciting and rare opportunity - you will be able to come in and make this role your own. You will be working closely with Finance, Operations, Sourcing team, Planning and logistics and the Master Data Team.
The Duties will involve
- Purchasing within the defined sourcing processes - category review, RFI and RFP analysis, selection recommendations for the assigned expense categories
- Cost structure analysis
- Supplier negotiations and supplier management ensuring contract compliance
- Assisting with the implementation of supplier across the business
- Maintaining and developing relationships with suppliers
You Must Have
- Excellent communicating skills
- Forward thinking, methodical and resilient to change and challenges
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- SAP and Microsoft packages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job