Express Recruitment are delighted to be working with an internationally renowned Engineering firm who are currently seeking a buyer to join their already established team. There are great further career opportunities within the organisation.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the supply chain, ensuring quotes and product receipts are achieved.
- Acting as liaison between purchasing and interfacing organisations to plan, coordinate and implement strategies for all supply chain activities related to fulfilling production requirements.
- Managing inventory to a specified inventory plan to ensure the production schedule is kept to the right time requirements.
- Ensuring feedback occurs through tiered accountability on material shortages.
- Demonstrating an aptitude for continuous improvement in all areas of work.
- Maintaining material requirements plan to support Operations master schedule, create and release purchase orders to support and prioritise business requirements.
- Developing supplier capacity and production plans that meet business needs.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- A CIPS member would be highly advantageous
- Solid experience within the Aerospace sector is required
- Strong experience within supply chain
- Hold a valid UK driving licence
- Experience managing overseas suppliers would be an advantage
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job