SOS recruitment are currently looking for a Buyer Administrator to join our highly reputable client based in Poole, Dorset!
Salary: £8.00 to £10.00 per hour depending on experience
Standard Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:30 - 17:00 and Friday 8:30 - 15:30
Location: Poole, Dorset
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain purchased items by forwarding Purchase Orders to approved suppliers, monitoring suppliers to ensure cost, quality and delivery adherence.
- Purchasing to Scheduled Works Order Contracts and Requisitions ensuring delivery meets material required dates.
- Communicate to Project Managers any supply problems which may pose a risk or impact on business operations.
- Sending out enquiries for goods and services, obtaining competitive price and analysing quotations.
- Obtaining recommendations from suppliers for obsolete/substitute items, obtaining approval from requisitioning departments.
- Prepare Purchase Orders by verifying specifications and price.
- Resolving Purchase Orders, Invoice discrepancies, quality and delivery issues.
- Maintain opportunities and proposals from new suppliers and building strong relationships with existing suppliers.
- Maintaining procurement documents in a systematic and auditable fashion.
- Raising Sub Con operations in Purchasing Managers absence.
- Taking responsibility for any problems that arise when Purchasing Manager is absent.
Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in using Sage Line 100 and Microsoft packages.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Working knowledge of general ledger and account payable principles and applications.
- Maintaining best working practices at all times.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays increasing with service.
- Pension scheme.
- Free parking
If you would like further information on the above vacancy, please speak to one of our experienced consultants.........
Just click, call or come in today!
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"