Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 p.a
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
We are currently looking for a 'Buyer Administrator’ with previous experience to join our client at their busy St Albans office.
This is an exciting time to join our client’s business, where the successful candidate will have excellent future career prospects. To be considered for this position, applicants for the role must be professional and articulate, with excellent communication skills. You will work closely with the distribution centre stock controller, sales team and quality control team and support all other departments in times of need - someone keen to work within a varied role would be well suited for this opporutnity!
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension after 4 months service
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company monthly bonus
- Starting at 20 days holiday a year - Rising to 25 days holiday a year after one full year’s service (Plus Bank Holidays!)
- 1 Extras Annual leave day offered at Christmas
- Regularly monitor, review and update on all replenishment levels on all product groups
- Negotiation skills with supply chain partners
- Incoming & outgoing goods - using internal SAP system to book goods in and using company CRM system & couriers to send out goods
- Supporting the sales team on enquires and the quality control team to get samples & paperwork
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to work independently and on own initiative but also as part of a team
- Good IT skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be able to work with a positive and professional attitude and manner
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deliver to deadlines and demonstrate good problem-solving skills
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job