- Are you an experienced Butchery Shop Manager?
- Do you have a passion for delivering quality products and a commitment to excellent customer service?
- Are you looking for a new role in a great business?
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Butchery Manager to lead the team at their South East London location.
- Manage a small team - leading by example and providing ongoing training and motivation to staff.
- Deliver an outstanding experience to all customers.
- Ensure self-serve displays in chillers are attractive and shoppable
- Proactively sharing product information with the team and with customers
- Stock control – intake, stock take and stock rotation
- Play an active role in store set up and closedown.
- Previous Management Experience – ideally gained as a supervisor or manager of a Butchery Shop.
- Proven ability to manage profit and loss margins.
- Strong knife skills
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Commercial awareness and the understanding of yields and costs
- Be a good communicator at all levels
- Be honest, reliable and dedicated
This is a full-time position, days only. The Shop is open Tuesday – Saturday.
The successful candidate will be joining a family run, multi-site business with an excellent reputation in their sector. In return for meeting the above criteria the successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary between £32,000 – £35,000 (dependant on skills and experience).
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'