Rate: £9.10 to 10.71 per hour
Location: Pontefract, WF8 3DD
Shift Available: 06:00am to 18:00pm (2-week rotating shift pattern, WK1= 33 hours, WK 2= 44 hours)
We are a family business established in Yorkshire in 1997 based in Pontefract with a reputation for exceptional product, innovation and industry leading animal welfare standards. Our facilities combine traditional British butchery technique with some of the best technological prowess in the food sector.
A committed team of over 700 staff oversee the whole process: from procuring the best possible livestock from our carefully picked group of farms, through butchery, retail packaging and despatch before it finally arrives on the supermarket shelf or as part of the restaurant dining experience.
- Excellent knife skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have own transport
- Flexible in your ability to work on your own or within a Team
- Enjoy working to targets
- This role would be ideally suited to an individual who has previous experience working in kitchen environment where they have had to prepare a variety of meat-based products
- The successful candidate will be working in our Retail Department
- Prepare, trim, cuts of meat
- Achieve daily production targets
- Minimising waste
- Set up and operate machinery such as; Vac Pack and multi-scales
- Ensure that all Standard Operating Procedures and Company specifications are strictly adhered too
- Onsite Gym
- Staff shop
- Free onsite parking
- Yearly attendance bonus - (qualifying criteria)
- Subsidised canteen
- 4% Pension contribution
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'