Meat Biltong Limited - Wimbledon
Established over 5 years ago, we are one of the first Biltong and South African food specialists in the UK. We have over 8 high street stores under the name Savanna in London’s vibrant and bustling centre, here at the head office and central production facility we make and produce over 3 tons of meat per week. In a highly paced and energetic professional food facility, you will be part of the team making all the fresh and cured food. If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click 'apply’.
As a Butcher Assistant, your work would include:
- Ensure to follow the Companies meat production guidelines including the cut specifications and the size for packaging.
- Ensure to follow the store production plan to support the product ordering, availability and waste control.
- Prepare daily purchase order by recording stock levels & Indicate order quantities to the Head butcher.
- Support orders for wholesale customers
- Check all the temperatures of the fridges and storage Report any fault to the head butcher immediately.
- Carry out stock takes and assisting the head butcher.
- Ensure all product removed and stored in the right location with the right storage facilities and ready to be used for the following day
- Support the dry cured meat team in packing and order preparation.
- Ensure the wastage form is completed correctly and signed off by the department Supervisor at the end of the day. The food waste is stored in the right location per Food Safety legislation.
Full Training will be given.
- Staff Discount
- Butcher Allowances
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive rates of pay offered
Location: Wimbledon. Nearest stations: Earlsfield & Wimbledon
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job