Businss Development Consultant
The role is to contribute to the development of our products and services in line with market demand and to secure orders for commercial services related to the operational assets. Collaboration with other directorates
The delivery of the Business Development Plan and associated marketing activities of ORE Catapult Testing Assets to deliver growth. Contribute to achieving the PO Intake target for the Operational Assets
* Develop and maintain a coherent client engagement plan for testing and suggest value-added services
* Ownership of a development path for testing and value-added services or all relevant facilities to ensure the business achieves sustainable growth.
* To secure commercial revenue to achieve annual sales target for the identified test facilities
* To generate interest through publicity, networking and wider corporate communication activity in the offerings of ORE Catapult
* To generate bids and turn them into commercial opportunities
Duties and responsibilities
* To deliver the Business Development Plan objectives including growth targets for the Blyth Facilities addressing test services, value added services
* Build relationships with other Directorates
* Support the development of the strategic sales and marketing agenda for the assets to ensure the organisation has a coherent focus which is aligned to specific business aims and opportunities, ensuring capabilities reach the right audience
* Offer input to external marketing including exhibitions and conferences to promote the products and services of ORE Catapult
* Demonstrate Commercial Acumen when developing new opportunities
* Ensure the CRM database is accurate
* Achieve annual order intake targets
* Co-ordinate all sales activities for the specified Test Assets
* Identify and develop new added value services (in conjunction with the other Directorates)
* Win, manage and develop enduring customer relationships through the development of effective appropriate business relationships
* Establish and manage multi-disciplinary product groups to maximise commercial opportunity
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* An Honours graduate or equivalent with a strong commercial background
* Able to demonstrate commercial and business acumen
* Track record of achieving successful development of business in technology and Innovation markets
* Strategic marketing experience
* Influencing skill with presence and gravitas to negotiate at a senior level
* Preferably to have a technical background
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'