BUSINESS UNIT PRODUCTION MANAGER
"Excellent career development opportunity for experienced production manager to demonstrate WCM, lean, continuous process improvement and leadership expertise heading a business unit within a large-scale manufacturing plant known as a global multinational market leader."
Salary & Benefits Package - CA $ Very Competitive + Blue Chip Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance for Canadian Citizens located in Canada
Riverside, Ontario, Canada
Our client is a global plc offering state of the art and leading-edge solutions to SME and corporate businesses. It has been recognised with recent awards as a great place to work.
Our client is seeking a Business Unit Production Manager and lean manufacturing expert to drive consistency and overall process and equipment effectiveness at a flagship plant in Ontario. This is a highly influential role, and the Business Unit Production Manager will be responsible for various fast moving and mass production processes.
- · Lead, manage, motivate, coach, mentor and develop large teams within the business unit through a team of direct reports.
- · Manage and drive production processes, ensure consistency through the implementation of industry leading standards for quality.
- · Drive continuous improvement efforts utilizing world class manufacturing tools and techniques.
- · Own and drive key performance indicators within specific production areas to include budgetary compliance.
- · Execute Business Unit strategy in the areas of production, ensuring alignment of goals and objectives.
- · Monitor and optimise the use of human resource, machine and materials resources and technology to ensure that the material produced meets specifications and standards.
- · Participate in/lead WCM, continuous improvement related activities such as 5S, teams and Pillars.
- · Responsible for people processes including performance management, talent development, conflict resolution, rewards and recognition.
The Ideal Candidate:
- · Bachelor's degree in business, Manufacturing, Engineering or similar.
- · Indepth knowledge and expertise in the implementation of quality standards within high profile and WCM industries such as automotive OEM, automotive first tier, engineering, printing, chemicals, pharmaceuticals or similar.
- · 7-10 years of proven production and manufacturing experience in a process-oriented organisation.
- · Knowledge of and experience within continuous improvement methodologies and principles such as WCM, TPM and lean manufacturing.
- · Previous people management and leadership experience of minimum 100 employees through first line management team.
- · Proven people leader with strong facilitation skills and analytical abilities.
- · Knowledge of change management principles, production planning and quality concepts.
- · Supply chain knowledge including production planning, inventory management and customer service critical to success.
- · Previous financial and budgetary management experience including P & L and capital expenditure.
- · Experience of ERP systems - SAP or similar highly advantageous.
- · Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, familiar with presenting performance review, strategic plans and business cases to senior management.
- · Results oriented work ethic, high ambitious with excellent potential for the future.
This role is only open to Canadian Citizen located in Canada - our client will assist with relocation assistance. Our client is not able to assist with visas to live and work in Canada.
- consumer electronics
- lean manufacturing
- six sigma
- continous improvement
- lean ci
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'