Business Travel Operations Executive - London, Up to £33k
Our client is a dynamic Business Travel organisation that continues to expand. They currently have a position in London to work within their operations department. The department is responsible for all aspects of in-house training, creating & administering new procedures, working closely with all global agents to offer GDS support, fare advise & ticketing/reissue assistance. The position will involve some administrative duties including refund management, QC tool programming & quality control of PNRs.
A technically minded person would suit as the department is also involved with new product & software testing, deployment & training.
The position will also involve some training of UK agents so an aptitude for training is an advantage but not essential.
The responsibilities of the Business Travel Operations Executive are as follows:
- Perform In-house training for new employees and to enhance the skill set of current employees
- Assist the business travel team with Fare and GDS Support
- Issue complex tickets and process refunds
- Assist the company with Software support & testing of their new systems
- Quality control
- Administering staff personal & business travel requests
- General operational administrative tasks
The skills required for the Business Travel Operations Executive are as follows:
- 3 years business travel experience working on Galileo/Apollo.
- A comprehensive knowledge of air fares is essential.
- A good knowledge of complex ticketing procedures & reissues is desirable.
- Some previous experience of delivering training would be an advantage.
- An interest and understanding of travel technology would be an advantage
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job