Business Travel & Online Support Positions, London, Up to £37k
Our client is an innovative Travel Technology TMC that is starting Operations in London to service their EMEA clients. They are looking for excellent business travel consultants who have experience with online booking systems to support their clients with booking and app technology queries.
The responsibilities of the Business Travel & Online Support role are as follows:
- Assist clients and support team members on any form of correspondence between customer and company to provide app and travel related support.
- Support in GDS, fares, reservations, exchanging tickets and travel products.
- Acts on customer requests including complex and lengthy specifications
- Provides clients with accurate travel and tech related help for information to assist with any client initiated changes and unexpected situations
- Ensures optimum customer service capabilities through the effective use of chat, email, phone systems and positive telephone service techniques
- Understands systems and internal navigation
- Collects data and feedback from customers to close the loop on potential app and customer issues
- Escalates issues to Manager as needed to solve both travel and tech related problems
The skill required for the Business Travel & Online Support role.
- Effective oral and written communication skills (must be able to speak English clearly.)
- Proficient in providing travel related support solutions
- Knowledgeable in geography, including expedient, cost effective and preferred travel routes
- Positive attitude/team Player
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment (chat/phone/email)
- Solid CRM skills (answer chat/phones, ZENDESK maintain logs/records, and research information)
- Good time management skills and proficient with numbers
- Solid working knowledge of travel industry procedures
To appy for the role please click on the link below:-
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"