DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
* Dealing with a range of high profile corporate accounts
* Delivering the highest standard of customer service
* Working from home, dealing with incoming calls and e-mails from corporate clients to arrange business travel
* Using the GDS Galileo to make reservations including: flights, hotels, car hire, rail and other business travel needs
* Working on multiple corporate accounts
* Offering excellent customer service to your clients, building a rapport
* Core hours are 8am to 6pm on a rota basis over 7 days, however operating hours are between 6am to 10pm, so you need flexibility to cover some earlier and some later shifts.
* Business Travel Consultants that are fully trained on all aspects of worldwide business travel
* Training will be provided on accounts and company procedures
* Need to be confident to 'hit the ground running' and be fully Galileo trained
* Excellent customer service skills
* Happy to be flexible
* Able to work on your own initiative
You will be able to attend 3 weeks training in Birmingham if sucessful!
Salary will be dependent on experience, though in the region of £20k-£22k.You will be joining a highly regarded, rapidly expanding company who reward and nurture their employees. Great company benefits and policies like not having to work on your birthday!
If you are keen to be considered for this great role then please send your CV to or please follow the instructions TO APPLY. For any questions, please contact Claire at Travel Trade Recruitment on or pop an e-mail to the above address.
- home based
- business travel
- home working
- corporate travel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job