Business Travel Consultant
Salary : £19- £24K (dep on experience)
Jewels Travel & Hospitality Recruitment are working with this Corporate Travel Company in recruiting for Business Travel Consultants based Cheshire
Then this role is for you, as you will be working on various large complex events part of this company’s successful department.
- Skills can be taught for this position, if you have a "can do attitude", have a minimum of working in travel for a minimum of 3 years and knowledge of a GDS.
- As you will take full event ownership you must be a multi tasker , an excellent communicator, proactive, ability to work under pressure is a must together with ability to work on some own initiative
- Take direction from project leaders and senior team members
- Creative, open minded and willingness to adapt in seeing the bigger picture
- Able to self-motivate
How to apply:
Please apply to advert or via our website with a copy of your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Travel & Hospitality Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands. Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS TRAVEL & HOSPITALITY RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs
- Business Travel
- Business Travel Consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'