BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT - This independent business travel company are looking for a experienced business travel consultant to book travel and accommodation n mixed accounts. This is a great opportunity for an existing business travel consultant to work for a top brand booking business travel to worldwide destinations this is one of the best opportunities in the business travel sector. With a fun & lively Central Liverpool office this is a business travel opportunity not to be missed.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Booking Business Travel flights to worldwide destinations
- Booking all ground arrangements such as hotels, car hire and limos
- Putting complex itineraries together
- Ticketing, Invoicing - and making Amendments
- Using Galileo and Sabre GDS
Business Travel Consultant Skills Required:
- Previous experience as a Business Travel Consultant is essential
- Knowledge of Galileo is desirable but Sabre & Amadeus knowledge is fine
- Previous experience in booking complex fares and itineraries
Business Travel Consultant Additional Information:
- You must have recent/previous business travel consultant industry experience for your application to be considered
- Based in Liverpool
- Business Travel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'