Business Travel Consultant
£23,000 + Commission
Do you have a passion for travel, planning and relationship building?
Are you a passionate Business Travel Consultant and looking for an exciting new role?
If so then we want to hear from you!
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Business Travel Consultant to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based on the outskirts of Aylesbury to work as part of their travel reservations team.
Due to a substantial period of growth this consultancy is seeking an energetic, experienced and passionate business travel consultant who will work with the current team to assist corporate clients in all their business needs.
Principle Responsibilities for the Business Travel Consultant :-
- Supporting the team through handing all aspects of travel to include air, rail, car, hotel and event bookings
- Ensure all reservations are booked within a set budget based on each client's designated rate cap
- Achieving savings where possible and maintaining an accurate log of savings made for each client
- Developing and maintaining key relationships with both the portfolio of clients and stakeholders
- Handle all business travel reservations to ensure deadlines are met, and correct documentation is supplied within strict time-frames
- Participate in team meetings to add up-to-date information and reports on all client activity
Person Specification :-
- Must have worked within a business travel environment previously
- A relevant degree/qualification relating to travel is desired but not essential
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Business Travel Consultant position, working Mon-Fri 9am - 5.30pm offering an annual salary of £23,000 upwards DOE. This position also includes incentivised financial rewards which are given both monthly and annual dependent upon performance reviews. There are quarterly team incentives and the company will provide full training on their systems as part of their induction. Pension is provided alongside free on-site parking.
If this Business Travel Consultant position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Oliver at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'