Business Travel Consultant – Berkshire - Salary up to £27,000
We have an immediate opportunity for a Business Travel Consultant to join our client, a long-standing independent travel management company with a wide range of large and SME accounts. If you have a minimum 2 years’ experience within Business Travel and are interested in working within a fast-paced environment with a highly regarded travel management company we would love to hear from you!
The responsibilities of the Business Travel Consultant are:
- Business travel reservations for flights, hotels, car hire and rail bookings
- Issue tickets and, when necessary, effectively manage amendments, cancellations and re-issues
- Make Group Bookings with Airlines and Hotels
- Use a GDS (Sabre) to make and manage bookings
- Adhere to specific company travel policies
The skills required for the Business Travel Consultant are:
- Previous experience of working in business travel using a GDS (Sabre preferably) is essential
- Knowledge of Group Bookings with Airlines and Hotels
- Good understanding of Nett, Published and Cat35 fares
- Good Product and Geographical knowledge
- Knowledge of Round the World Fares
- Able to work on own initiative as well as in a team environment
The Business Travel Consultant role would ideally suit a dynamic Business Travel Consultant who is interested in the Business Travel industry
If you wish to apply for the role of Business Travel Consultant, please click the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on
Alternatively apply online via our website www.prospects4corporatetravel.com where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'