Business Travel Consultant - Reading, Up to £26k
Our client, a successful and growing Travel Management Company, is seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join their team in the Reading office.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Booking all aspects of business travel including flights, rail, hotel, car, visa requirements and taxi reservations.
- Offering a multiple of fare options.
- Ability to utilise net fares, consolidators, lowcost airlines and complex fare structures.
- Quoting and completing ticketing, exchanges and refunds.
- Optimising client profiles for every reservation
- Responsible for own invoicing.
- Respond to emails within the clients SLA.
- Support others within the team.
Senior Business Travel Consultant Skills
- Profiency on a GDS including ticketing (Sabre preferable but cross-training may be given)
- Previous experience as a Business Travel Consultant
- Good IT skills
- Product knowledge
- Solid class customer service skills
- Be organised and motivated
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
To apply for the Business Travel Consultant role, please click on the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on .
Alternatively apply online via our website www.prospects4corporatetravel.com where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'