Business Travel Consultant, Atlanta, Georgia - Up to $55,000 USD
Our client is an independent Business Travel Management agency with offices in the state of Georgia. They are looking for a Business Travel Consultant who is skilled in using Sabre GDS to manage a mixed client base.
The responsibilities of the Business Travel Consultant are as follows:
- Managing mixed client base providing best travel travel arrangements for worldwide destinations
- Provide point to point as well as group travel itineraries.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Make amendments to complex itineraries.
- Build strong and trusting relationships with clients.
The skills required for the Business Travel Consultant role are:
- Previous experience working in Business Travel booking Multi Sector itineraries is a must
- Must have experience in using a GDS to book flights and hotels
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Possess keen attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'