Join our team as a Business Travel Consultant and help us provide excellent service and support to our clients. In this role, you will embody the mission of our Travel Consultants around the globe as you strive to "Deliver the Perfect Trip". You will be specifically responsible for delighting the traveller/travel arranger, building commercial value, and strengthening the CWT brand in a way that balances the requirements of all stakeholders and positions our workforce as a key differentiator for our business. If you are interested in growing a career within the travel industry and fit the requirements outlined below - we want to speak with you!
You delight the traveller/travel arranger
- Listen and lead the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances.
- Connect with the caller to build trust and credibility even if the person is unknown.
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best traveller experience in each situation.
You build CWT’s commercial value
- Sell products that are of commercial value to CWT and contribute to CWT’s profitability.
- Remain current on value we provide to each customer.
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change.
You strengthen the CWT brand
- Represent the CWT brand in how you work on a day-to-day basis.
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Build loyalty to CWT by ensuring consistency of service delivery around the globe in a way that compliments the unique travel policy of each client with interaction to make each traveller/travel arranger feel special.
At CWT, we have a unique and compelling culture as an employer defined by our people and supported by our Core Values. Our employees feel a genuine respect for one another, act with uncompromising integrity and feel proud of our global market leadership. They value working together, embrace opportunities for continuous learning and have an intense desire to serve customers.
- min. 1 year of experience in the business travel industry in a similar position
- English fluent: written and verbal
- Additional languages: German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian - will be a big asset!
- Knowledge of GDS (Galileo)
- Fares and ticketing knowledge
- Proven ability to create international travel arrangements including air, hotel and ground transportation (at least 80% of transactions will be multi-segment, multi-destination international itineraries)
- Understanding and expertise in international travel requirements, i.e. visas, passports and immunisation requirements
- Excellent communication skills and follow through required to advise clients of those requirements
- Ability to handle multi-cultural sometimes multi-lingual clientele
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (in person and on phone)
- Customer focused and service oriented
- Problem solver
- Adaptable and motivated to learn
- Influence and diplomacy
- Proficiency in technology to research options and to complete process requirements
- Business Travel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job