French, German, Italian or Spanish Speaking Business Travel Consultant, for permanent Full time job in Cheshire - An international Business Travel company are looking for a fluent French, German, Italian or Spanish speaking Business Travel consultant to join their friendly team. - You will need experience within travel and working experience of a GDS.
Business Travel ConsultantResponsibilities:
- You will organise all aspects of business travel.
- You will be utilising nett, published and consolidated fares.
- Sourcing, negotiating, booking and ticketing
- Organising hotel/flight and rail bookings within the UK and Europe
Business Travel ConsultantSkills Required:
- Looking ideally for an experienced business travel consultant with significant previous BT experience
- Able to also consider applicants with strong GDS experience plus scheduled airline reservations experience
- Fluent in French, Italian, German or Spanish is essential along with English
- You must have the ability to hit the ground running with working knowledge of various fares and ticketing and rules.
- GDS working experience is essential.
- Based in Cheshire
- Mon - Fri shifts either 08.00 - 16.30 or 09.00 - 17.30 plus bank holidays on a rota basis
- Salary approx £18,000 - £21,000k depending on experience
To apply for the position of French, German, Italian or Spanish Speaking Business Travel Consultant please either apply online, e-mail your CV to or call Kelly or Helen on . Ref 48611
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
- business travel
- corporate travel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job