Business Travel Consultant, Up to £25k, Warwickshire
Our client a leading independent Travel Management Company has grown exponentially over the last 3-4 years and currently have a new opportunity for a Business Travel Consultants with experience of using a GDS to book flights, hotels and car hire.
The responsibilities of the Business Travel Consultant are as follows:
- Manage client business travel requests providing accurate travel information in an efficient timescale
- Use a GDS (Galileo, Sabre, Amadeus) to check, quote and book flights
- Book hotels, car hire, transfers and any other extras the client may need
- Prepare information as detailed by the client profile
- Handle all cancellations, amendments and re-issues.
- check queue management for schedule changes
- Work across various travel applications
- Issue all tickets and process for invoicing.
The skills required for the Business Travel Consultant are as follows:
- Previous travel industry experience using a GDS to book flights and hotels
- Customer service driven with good relationship building skills
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good travel product knowledge, especially fares
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.