Business Travel Consultant, Up to £25k, Warwickshire
Our client a leading independent Travel Management Company has grown exponentially over the last 3-4 years and currently have a new opportunity for a Business Travel Consultants with experience of using a GDS to book flights, hotels and car hire.
The responsibilities of the Business Travel Consultant are as follows:
- Manage client business travel requests providing accurate travel information in an efficient timescale
- Use a GDS (Galileo, Sabre, Amadeus) to check, quote and book flights
- Book hotels, car hire, transfers and any other extras the client may need
- Prepare information as detailed by the client profile
- Handle all cancellations, amendments and re-issues.
- check queue management for schedule changes
- Work across various travel applications
- Issue all tickets and process for invoicing.
The skills required for the Business Travel Consultant are as follows:
- Previous travel industry experience using a GDS to book flights and hotels
- Customer service driven with good relationship building skills
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good travel product knowledge, especially fares
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job