Business Travel Consultant - Essex
Our client, a small but successful Travel Management Company, is seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join their friendly team in their office based in Brentwood, Essex
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Booking all aspects of business travel including flights, rail, hotel, car, visa requirements etc..
- Offering a multiple of fare options..
- Quoting and completing ticketing, exchanges and refunds.
- Respond to emails within the clients SLA.
- Support others within the team.
Business Travel Consultant Skills:
- Profiency on a GDS including ticketing (Galileo preferable but cross-training may be given)
- Previous experience as a Business Travel Consultant
- Good IT skills
- Product knowledge
Senior Business Travel Consultant Attributes:
- Solid customer service skills
- Be organised and motivated
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job