As a Business Travel Consultant you will be responsible for handling travel booking requests from a select group of corporate clients. The nature of their business is niche and exciting so you no two days will be the same in the great role!
The ideal candidate for this Business Travel Consultant role will have:
* Experience of working on a GDS system, Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus within either a business travel environment, travel agents or tour operator.
* You will have working experience of handling reservations of flights, hotels and ground arrangements.
* Knowledge of net and published fares
* Excellent customer service skills
* Attention to detail
* Negotiation and listening skills
* A strong professional telephone manner
* Excellent time management and organizational skills
* Experience of working in a busy professional office environment
* Advanced computer literacy (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and use of the internet)
For the A Business Travel Consultant's role you will expect a salary in the region of £19000 - £24000 per annum plus great company benefits.
To apply for this Business Travel Consultant position click 'Apply' and submit your CV, call Marie Heaven on or email your CV and covering letter to
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted
- BUSINESS TRAVEL
- TOUR OPERATOR
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job