Business Travel Consultant - Reading, Up to £26k
Our client, a successful and growing Travel Management Company, is seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join their team in the Reading office.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Booking all aspects of business travel including flights, rail, hotel, car, visa requirements and taxi reservations.
- Offering a multiple of fare options.
- Ability to utilise net fares, consolidators, lowcost airlines and complex fare structures.
- Quoting and completing ticketing, exchanges and refunds.
- Optimising client profiles for every reservation
- Responsible for own invoicing.
- Respond to emails within the clients SLA.
- Support others within the team.
Senior Business Travel Consultant Skills
- Profiency on a GDS including ticketing (Sabre preferable but cross-training may be given)
- Previous experience as a Business Travel Consultant
- Good IT skills
- Product knowledge
- Solid class customer service skills
- Be organised and motivated
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job