This hugely successful company requires a Senior Business Travel consultant, to join this busy implant in Yorkshire. You will also be required to convey proficient customer service and sales skills. The successful candidate will prepare and plan customer enquiries by telephone, e-mail or occasionally in person, in line with company time scales.
Key responsibilities, within this Senior Business Travel role:
- Service reservation enquires from customers in line with company procedures regarding flights, accommodation and car hire.
- With a strong focus on sales, this role will require an in-depth knowledge of the company's products and the ability to effectively communicate these products to customers to achieve maximum revenue.
- Also service e-mail and telephone enquiries, ensuring quotations are serviced in a timely and competitive manner.
- Use your strong CRS knowledge and experience, daily.
- Dealing with Large and small accounts.
Candidates will ideally come from a similar travel background, with knowledge of using Sabre or Amadeus or Galileo CRS. You will be required to effectively issue and despatch tickets within company policy and changing airlines requirements whilst adhering to quality control procedures.
We are looking for a self-motivated person who is used to working in Corporate Travel. The right person for the job will have a friendly, professional personality and able to fit within a long established team.
A competitive starting salary of up to £22K(based on individual sales performance) is available for this role.
Hours of work are between Monday - Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
Interested?? Call Christine on or Email
- Business Travel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job