Business Travel Consultant - GAL - 3 Month Contract - Excellent Hourly Rates
We are currently recruiting for a Business Travel Consultant to join a Leading Travel Management Company, offering first class travel management services to a comprehensive and varied client base, on a temporary (3 month) basis.
Responsibilities of the Business Travel Consultant are;
- Offer expert advice in all aspects of Business Travel
- Book corporate travel including air, hotels, rail, car hire and insurance.
- Follow client profiles, adhere to company policies and account SLA's
- Make amendments to existing bookings
- Provide exceptional customer Service
The skills required of the Business Travel Consultant are;
- A minimum 2 years experience within the Business or Leisure Travel industries
- Experience of using a GDS (Galileo)
- Knowledge of booking flights, accommodation and car hire
- Knowledge of net and published fares
- Able to conduct oneself in a professional manner and provide excellent customer service
To apply for the Temporary Business Travel Consultant roel, please click on the link below or call Prospect4Corporate Travel on .
Alternatively apply online via our website www.prospects4corporatetravel.com where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'