GREAT BASIC AND BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for a new challenge in within the Travel Industry? This global TMC has roles based from some of their VIP client's offices. If you want a new challenge in the industry why not consider an implant role?
A well-established global TMC with an enviable reputation and recognised as a great employer within the industry.
What experience do I need?
* Previous experience working on a GDS
* Good geographical and product knowledge
* Customer service focused, with excellent organisational and communicative abilities
* Flexible approach and able to come up with innovation travel solutions for clients
* Good IT skills particularly MS Word, Excel and Google docs
What's in it for me?
Great basic and benefits
Lee van Staden is recruiting this Business Travel Consultant role in London - Click to apply
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Progressive Travel Recruitment (a trading name of Progressive Personnel Ltd., est. 2005) is a leading international travel and hospitality recruitment company with offices in the UK, USA, Canada, United Arab Emirates, South Africa and The Maldives.
- Business Travel
- Travel Consultant
- Business Travel Consultant
- Senior Business Travel Consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'