Skills and competencies:
· Experience in the travel industry in a similar position or in a customer service centre
· Understanding and expertise in international travel requirements, i.e. visas, passports and immunisation requirements
· Excellent communication skills and follow through required to advise clients of those requirements
· Ability to handle multi-cultural sometimes multi-lingual clientele
· Knowledge of GDS (Galileo) - is a must!
· Superior written and verbal communication skills (in person and on phone)
· Customer focused and service oriented
· Problem solver
· Proficiency in technology to research options and to complete process requirements
· Listen and lead the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances
· Connect with the caller to build trust and credibility even if the person is unknown.
· Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best traveller experience in each situation.
· Remain current on value we provide to each customer.
· Adapt and change as requirements of the business change.
· Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Salary depends on experience - £18,000 - £22,000 plus many great company benefits
Please email your CV to myself or call me on
Or you can follow this link to apply
- BUSINESS TRAVEL
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job