* Processing of flight reservations from point of enquiry to completion of ticketing.
* Provide written quotes and itineraries for long haul flight requests, actively seeking cost effective alternatives to direct routings for all travellers.
* Process hotel and car hire bookings ensuring the use of client contracted suppliers is made at all times.
* Advise on, and process passport & visa applications.
* Handle refund and query requests ensuring all deadlines are met.
* Processing Low Cost reservations ensuring correct and accurate documentation is raised to support these bookings.
* Maintain open and honest communication with the Manager and Team members
* Actively participating in team meetings, and sharing knowledge with others to benefit the team.
* Ensure all reservations are accurately handled and deadlines met
* Provide the client with correct documentation relevant to their travel.
* Maintain compliance with client travel policy, and completion of all reservations in accordance with ISO standards
* Always provide appropriate fares and routings with alternatives where applicable.
* Prior Business Travel experience or reservations background
* You will need to be able to process & complete flight reservations through to ticketing stage
* Able to handle enquiries for hotels and car hire along with passport & visa queries
* Experience of admin and query handling would also be of benefit
* GDS trained - ideally Galileo
* Passion for travel
* Excellent level of geography
* Due to the nature of the accounts the successful candidate will need to undergo government vetting
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate offering an excellent salary up to £22,000p/a dependent on experience. Further to this a wide reaching benefits package and the chance to work in a lovely office.
To be considered, please follow the instructions TO APPLY by attaching your CV or e-mail your CV to - For more information please call Claire at Travel Trade Recruitment on .
- business travel
- corporate travel
- travel jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job