Business Travel Consultant – Galileo, London
Our Client who are an award winning TMC that provide a truly first class travel management service tailored to each client’s requirements is looking for a Business Travel Consultant to join their expanding team.
The responsibilities of the Business Travel Consultant – Galileo are:
- Offering expert advice in all aspect of Business Travel
- To issue, re-issue and perform re-calculations of international and domestic airfares
- Follow client profiles and adhere to company policy
- Amend existing bookings
- Assist with any other details client may want
The skills required for the Business Travel Consultant - Galileo are:
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Business Travel Consultant or 1 years using a GDS in leisure travel
- Experienced in using GDS (Galileo) system is essential
- Knowledge of net and published fares
- Work to a high level of detail
- Be a good communicator
- Able to conduct oneself in a professional manner and provide excellent customer service
The Business Travel Consultant role would suit a candidate who excels in customer service and understands the need to continue to provide a seamless service to their customers in all areas of the travel management process.
If you wish to apply for the role of Business Travel Consultant please click the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on .
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job