* Dealing with a range of high profile corporate accounts
* Delivering the highest standard of customer service
* Dealing with incoming calls and e-mails from corporate clients to arrange business travel
* Using the GDS Galileo to make reservations including: flights, hotels, car hire, rail and other business travel needs
* Working on multiple corporate accounts
* Offering excellent customer service to your clients, building a rapport
* Core hours are 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, however you will need to be flexible to cover some shifts between 6am and 10pm and occasional weekends too, approximately 1 in 6.
* Business Travel Consultants that are fully trained on all aspects of worldwide business travel
* Need to be confident to 'hit the ground running' and be fully GDS trained
* Excellent customer service skills
* Happy to be flexible
* Able to work on your own initiative
Salary will be dependent on experience, though in the region of £20k-£22k.You will be joining a highly regarded, rapidly expanding company who reward and nurture their employees. Great company benefits including health care, performance related bonus and much more!
If you are keen to be considered for this great role then please send your CV to or please follow the instructions TO APPLY. For any questions, please contact Claire at Travel Trade Recruitment on or pop an e-mail to the above address.
- West Midlands
- business travel
- corporate travel
- travel jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job