Business Travel Advisor VIP Team Central London
My client is a Central London leading VIP travel company which is searching for a Business Travel Advisor. You will be required to communicate using various mediums such as on the phone, email and face-to-face therefore the quality of your customer service is crucial and must provide an unrivalled VIP experience.
The client is looking for professionals who can handle a direct relationship with high-end clientele who will need reservations at short notice.
Any experience in using Amadeus, Sabre, Galileo or Worldspan is valued however the client has the latest systems in place and will cross train you to any GDS system.
As a Business Travel Advisor you will:
- Work and learn alongside experts who have been in the industry for over 25 years.
- Progress within your career and work towards becoming a Business Travel Director.
- Be welcomed into a vibrant team which is more like a family - enjoy coming into work and feel fulfilled at the end of each day.
- Provide an outstanding account management service to both new and existing client.
- Build strong relations with major stakeholders to ensure their satisfaction and engagement with the service.
- Keep updated with new trends within the travel industry through research, reading and networking in the sector.
You will have:
- A strong passion to work within the travel industry with travel experience.
- Experience of working to a high level of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Proven customer service experience and strong communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet agreed timelines.
- Strong communication skills to all levels of staff and management.
For the right candidate my client is ready to offer an excellent package that will beat your current salary.
Ready for the challenge? Send me your updated CV now and let me get you where you need to be.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job