An opportunity has arisen to join the Team here at Matalan as a Business Travel Administratort. As a Business Travel Administratort you will work within the travel team in providing support and assistance to business travelers within Matalan.
- Taking enquiries over the phone and also via e-mail regarding business travel arrangements
- Booking a wide variety of business travel requirements including flights, hotel, car hire, rail, transfers, ensuring within current travel policy and at the most cost effective price
- Amending existing bookings, re-issue and perform re-calculations of international and domestic travel if booking arrangements change.
- Offering excellent customer service, building a rapport with your internal customers
- Experience of working within the travel industry
- Experience using the Galileo and Evolvi systems or similar
- Time Management and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and change
- Strong team player
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- High degree of personal drive
- Outstanding customer service skills
Founded in the early 1980s by John Hargreaves in Liverpool, Matalan is a family retail business that is proud to serve its customer excellent quality at great value. With over 200 stores in the UK, a growing online presence and over 15,000 employees, working here is exciting, collaborative, challenging, and above all fun! As part of the Matalan family you can expect some great benefits and the opportunity to be part of our exciting vision - to become the UK’s most trusted value retailer. This is Retail Made Real.
In the event that a high volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job