The client offers the very best services in their field. They never settle for second best and always have the customer’s satisfaction as their top priority. It’s who they are and they are proud of it.
Their mission is to provide their customers with the safest and most reliable haulage service in the industry while offering the highest quality of customer service. With more than 115 years of experience in the field, they know the industry like the back of their hands. There’s no challenge too big or too small and they dedicate their utmost energy to every project they take on.
The client is now looking for a business transport administration apprentice to join their busy team. The ideal candidate will need to have excellent attention to detail, be proactive, and have a good knowledge of IT systems.
Some of the duties include:
- Fielding outbound calls and sign-posting the caller to the correct person if you cannot answer query yourself.
- Making sure all the chargeable invoice paperwork is correctly logged to each job.
- Scanning and filing paperwork. Making sure all paperwork is stored correctly for inspection purposes.
- Emailing internal and external customers in a professional manner.
- Collating software reports.
- Liaising with drivers as necessary making sure all paperwork is correct.
- Responding to emails in a professional manner.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints as best as you can.
- Collecting the correct paperwork from drivers.
- Debriefing the drivers after their journey.
- Inputting data - Microsoft Excel, office, and the internal transport system.
Possible progression routes available upon completion of the apprenticeship. This role will be supported by Starting Off’s business administration qualification and 20% off-the-job training
- Computer Systems
- Highly Detailed
- Proactive Monitoring
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'