Responsibilities will include supporting the Business Transformation Team in the day-to-day duties of the department, whilst supporting the team in transitioning business users to a new ERP system.
- Troubleshooting issue reported by users
- Responding to requests for support on using the system
- Administrating data production and integrity
- Identify opportunities and suggesting improvements to the system
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Professional services sector experience
- Experience in using Finance Systems, ideally within the legal sector
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask while ensuring quality results
- Attention to detail
- Good all round Microsoft office skills
- Team player
- Dynamic with a can do attitude
Fieldfisher recruitment processes are handled by our in house recruitment team. If you are an agency enquiring about partnering with us on recruitment, please direct your correspondence solely to the recruitment team and please do not submit speculative applications under any circumstances.
Fieldfisher aims to ensure equality of opportunity and we are actively working towards improving the diversity of our staff. All applications will only be considered on merit and the applicant's suitability to meet the requirements of the role.