Whilst the role will sit within the Business Technology Team, the focus will be on delivering change throughout the business.
The Business Training Consultant is responsible for the design, development and delivery of training programmes that will support the implementation of business focused project, both at a technical and non-technical level.
• To identify training requirements for each department, develop a training matrix and maintain appropriate training plans
• To design and deliver high quality course materials such as handouts, quick reference guides and exercises that reflect best practice
• To use application specific knowledge to assist with end user testing as part of system upgrades, enhancements or projects
• To carry our floor walking activity to support end users through project go lives and system changes
• To maintain and be responsible for all training resources including room bookings, laptops and classroom materials
• Responsible for recording and maintaining up to date key information on all online training systems and databases with a view to providing an accurate audit trail for all training events
• Responsible for ensuring own knowledge base is up to date with the business Microsoft office suite and the latest recognised classroom training standards
• Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of other major Microsoft software solutions including Project, Vision, Skype for Business.
• A track record of effectively developing training solutions together with a working knowledge of the training cycle and methods of successful training delivery.
• Experience in delivering training to different audiences using different learning methods and techniques, with the capability to understand emerging and bespoke solutions.
• Experienced in communicating and presenting and the ability to command confidence of those in attendance.
• Experienced in matrix structures and working with various teams within projects to achieve efficient delivery of business change
• Works well with others in the team and acts as a role model, setting high standards of quality and demonstrating commitment to self-development. Uses knowledge to support their team and transfers skills in areas of expertise.
• Communicates effectively with users and team members alike, with a high degree of commitment to customer service.
• Develops and maintains strong, long term relationships with clients ensuring client needs are anticipated, expectations are managed and feedback is sought. Takes action to break down ‘silo barriers’, working across disciplines and functions.
• Demonstrates effective decision making, aligned to local and national plans, to satisfy a range of stakeholder needs and overcoming potential barriers, including deadlines and incompleteness of information.
• Demonstrates an ability to analyse and prioritise situations from an operational perspective and their impact on business operations.
• Selects, analyses and presents information and effectively communicates results.
• Identifies new processes and simplifies practices to improve operational efficiency.
• Demonstrates a commitment to change, implementing and leading change projects within the team, where relevant.
• Promotes the firms values and beliefs, demonstrating integrity and maintaining an ethical stance, using flexibility and tact to express views as necessary.
What’s in it for you
At Mazars we don’t have a “one size fits all” approach to benefits. We want you to be able to choose benefits that you want, rather than have all benefits chosen for you.
“my” is a scheme that you manage through a personalised online system. In addition to the core benefits, it lets you pick options from a range of benefits that we have negotiated to take advantage of a combination of Mazars' buying power and tax breaks. This way you select the benefit package that suits you and the needs of your family!
Benefits are organised into five categories: my family, my finance & security, my leisure & lifestyle, my health & wellbeing and my charitable giving.
Mazars is all about people – we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths.
Our firm has thrived because of the quality of our individuals – the work we do makes a long-term difference to our clients’ successes and goals, our rich culture has evolved from the firms that have come together to form Mazars. Mazars has chosen the option of being a truly integrated firm; each partner has the right to vote on the strategic decisions including the future of the partnership. This kind of responsibility is central to our principles and practices. With a global network of offices, we continue to encourage our people to express themselves openly – to add their individual talents and opinions to the Mazars mosaic.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement – not pressure and competition.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'