A Business to Business customer service adviser, for a luxury Brand in Poole. Competitive Salary of £18360.
Your new company
A Luxury Brand Based in a great location, a paint and wallpaper consumer that manufacture and distribute for clients and suppliers globally.
A well renowned and established organisation you would be proud to be apart of.
Your new role
- As a Business to Business customer service adviser, you will be answering emails and phone calls from suppliers.
- Support all aspects of the ordering process, in order to provide exceptional customer service.
- Adopt a proactive approach to relationship management, ensuring stockist needs are understood, fulfilled and communicated across the business.
- Promote the company and the product with passion.
- Influence the companies partners to adopt the B2B processing to reduce manual activity, and to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Make every interaction feel individual and personalised to help retain and gain Business and growth.
- Ensure all queries are handled professionally, keeping the customer informed at all times.
- Ability to identify opportunities and following them up accordingly.
What you'll need to succeed
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to prioritise work load to ensure all activity is completed to timelines.
- Clear communication whilst on the phones to help establish their needs.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Previous experience with speaking to other Businesses and suppliers.
- Professional and well presented with an ambitious mindset.
What you'll get in return
- Free onsite parking at the head office.
- 24 days holiday which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays).
- Group Contributory pension personal scheme.
- Subsidised onsite catering facilities.
- Generous staff discount.
- Award winning training.
- Retail discount platform.
- Employee share plan.
- Childcare vouchers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Previous B2B or Office experience
- ideally someone that has worked for a Brand.