The successful Business Telesales Advisor candidate will be tasked at proactively following up leads and booking meetings for the Business Development Managers to attend. Using your initiative you will be identifying and following up with potential opportunities. The Business Telesales Advisor candidate will be expected to engage with new customers who express a wish to end their agreement with their current provider and securing the account with themselves. The company are recognised as a market leader in their sector and have offices across the North West.
The successful Business Telesales Advisor candidate will have a background in account management, telesales or cross-selling experience, either B2B or B2C. You will be target-driven and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, telephone environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Telesales Advisor to join a company with progression opportunities.
- Calling a provided list of companies in a specific postcode
- Engage with customer and obtain the relevant information
- Use initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies
- Produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads
- Be able to organise, manage and maintain your own desk
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience gained within account management, sales, telesales or cross-selling of products and services
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player
- Ability to build and maintain a positive relationship with internal and external clients.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver targets
- Be able to develop new ideas and be able to problem solve different scenarios that arise
Keywords: Sales, telesales, account management, account manager, B2B, B2C, upselling, cross-selling
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job