- Ref: BALE1
- Base location: Leicester (Multiple positions available)
- Salary: Up to £52,600 plus benefits
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Travel: flexibility to travel across the UK up to 5 days a week (travel allowance and travel expenses paid)
The Client Innovation Centre (CIC) is a new, innovative and exciting part of IBM. A fast-paced and dynamic business, built to deliver high-value technical services to world renowned clients. Since opening our first UK office in Leicester in Spring 2015, we’ve significantly grown. We currently have five UK centres, with offices in Leicester, Hursley, Thames Valley (Swindon), and the North (Preston & Newcastle), along with a group specialising in Microsoft applications. All of our employees work in a consultancy environment on a variety of exciting projects across a range of sectors. Every project has its own unique working environment - this enables our employees to build their experience, skillset and network.
About the Role
You will work with various projects and clients, working towards client specifications. Your role will involve:
- Analysing and summarising complex business requirements
- Gathering and synthesising intelligence and data from diverse sources.
- Collaborating and communicating effectively with clients and team members. The role will require significant written documentation that will involve conveying complex technical concepts in a concise and lucid manner.
- Supporting delivery with the complete software delivery lifecycle (SDLC)
If you are looking to develop your career in a friendly and upbeat working environment, adaptable and resilient to change then IBM Client Innovation Centre UK is an excellent place to take this step.
The following characteristics are important in our employees:
- Passion - to make a difference
- Collaboration - because we accomplish more when we work together
- Exploration - openness to explore new places, ideas, and technologies
- Insightfulness - it is important to understand things from different viewpoints
The following technical skills are important:
- Broad application of analysis techniques and tools including amongst others: UML; BPM; Gap Analysis and MosCow
- Ability to evaluate and transform information into fit for purpose solutions
- Basic knowledge and understanding of IT systems, infrastructure, databases and software.
- Experience in evaluating and transforming information into fit for purpose solutions
- Ideally candidates will have experience within the UK financial service sector and will be familiar with common concepts like SIPPs or ISAs.
What we offer
We are proud of our training and development opportunities. As part of the CIC, you will be welcome to undertake a multitude of training courses with an extensive range of classroom, e-learning, interactive and video courses. With our support, you will have the opportunity to acquire industry recognised qualifications, gain valuable experience with globally renowned companies and work with industry leading technologies. This will enable you to grow within our business which we support via promotion and progression opportunities.
As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds. However, in order for you to be eligible for this role, all applicants must hold a UK work permit or visa valid for a two year period prior to applying. Unfortunately, we do not offer visa sponsorship and have no future plans to do so. For certain projects, ideally candidates will be British Nationals with a minimum of 5 years UK residency, preferably 10 years.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"