Exciting new opportunities for Business Lecturers in a flagship Female Vocational College in Qatif, Saudi Arabia. We are recruiting experienced Business Lecturers with 3 years experience.
- To work with teaching staff and support a culture of openness and ambition for excellence in teaching, learning and assessment practice
- To undertake lesson observations
- To deploy a range of coaching methods, and to develop reflective practice in all teaching staff
- To lead the improvements in standards of teaching, learning and assessment improving student experience and outcomes
- Work closely with the senior management team to develop and deliver the strategic objectives
- Work collaboratively with other coaches in the college to further the improvement agenda
- Promote collaboration of teaching staff, to monitor effectively and adjust delivery so that equity is assured and so that all students meeting rigorous standards with a focus on planning, teaching, and achievement.
- Undertake job-embedded professional learning, such as mentoring, coaching, feedback, study groups, peer observation, and learning teams.
- Lead the development of new learning strategies and support the effective use of learning technologies.
- Evaluates the implementation and impact of professional learning on teacher practices, continuous improvement, and student learning.
- Recognised Teaching qualification such as PCGE or equivalent (desirable)
- 3 years experience teaching in a simular context
- Relevant BA/BSc (essential)
- MA/MSc (desirable)
- Coaching qualifications (desirable)
- English as first langauge or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 academic.
- Further Education
- Qualified Teacher
- Business Lecturer
- Business BTEC
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job