A very prestigious accountancy practice based in Central London are currently looking for a Business Tax Senior Manager. A generous remuneration package, including a car allowance, is on offer to the right candidate.
The role will be compliance focused, with some advisory work, you will be in charge of your own portfolio of circa 150 clients.
- Manage a portfolio of around 150 business clients, companies and partnerships
- Review a wide variety of corporate and partnership tax returns linked with your own client allocation, mindful of legislative change impacts and tax planning opportunities
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Jointly responsible for the support and development of junior staff - sharing knowledge and expertise through team working and managing individual work-streams
- Supporting the partners with advisory work on the portfolio of clients
- Keeping up to date with relevant technical developments
- ACA/ACCA and CTA qualified
- Broad experience across different aspects of taxation of companies and businesses, as well as familiarity with tax issues affecting the individuals who own them, including remuneration planning, employment related securities, Entrepreneurs’ Relief, EIS etc.
- Able to delegate effectively and manage junior staff
- Client focused and commercially aware
For more information on this Business Tax Senior Manager role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers
- Corporate Tax
- Tax Compliance
- Business Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job