Job Title: Business Tax Manager
Salary: Up to £70,000 + Package
I am currently working with a well established, award winning, international Tax Practice on a Business Tax Manager role for their highly successful and expanding Business Tax team. The role has been created to provide high quality business tax advisory and compliance services to their varied a high profile client portfolio in a fast growth leading business tax practice.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Supporting the Partners and senior management through the provision of planning and advisory services to clients
- Supporting the development of staff through the sharing of knowledge and effective and targeted feedback following work reviews
- Managing individual work-streams to ensure on time delivery of high quality technical advice.
- Technical research and report writing; including original research (review and interpretation of the legislation) as well as tailoring specific existing planning ideas to meet an individual client's needs and circumstances.
- Management of a corporation tax compliance client portfolio.
Requirements for this role include:
- ACA/ACCA qualified and CTA preferred
- Five years or more post qualified experience
- Broad experience across different aspects of taxation of companies and businesses, as well as familiarity with tax issues affecting the individuals who own them
- Knowledge of domestic tax incentives including R&D and Capital Allowances
- Experience of legislative change driven by BEPS including Corporate Interest Restriction, Transfer Pricing and anti-hybrids
- Understanding of tax risk management issues including Corporate Criminal Offence, tax strategy disclosure and senior accounting officer reviews
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'