AJ Chambers are seeking a Business Tax Manager to join a leading firm of chartered accountants in Hertfordshire
This firm certainty punches above their weight in regards to the clients they work with and can offer you excellent exposure to Corporate Tax work. You will be working mostly with groups, but will also have a good mix of other clients.
Whilst the role is predominantly corporate tax, there will also be times that you dip into personal taxes as and when the need arises.
For somebody with the right motivation, there is genuine scope to progress to partner level.
Business Tax Manager duties:
- Assisting the partners in servicing the firm’s flagship corporate clients
- Completing complex compliance work
- Assisting in the delivery of advisory work as and when required
- Reviewing corporate tax computations
- Completing R&D claims
- Calculating tax provisions
- Assisting in personal taxes when help is needed
Business Tax Manager requirements:
- Strong business / corporate tax experience
- Experience is much more important than qualifications
- ACA, ACCA, ATT and CTA qualifications are still valued
- A great attitude to work, with the ability to rise to a challenge
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'