Would you like a role with a national award winning practice based in Reading?
If so, a fantastic opportunity has arisen in the Business Tax department of my client. Within the role of Associate Director you will assist the partners in the provision of consultancy work, managing and developing junior staff and business development.
The Business Tax department provides taxation services to its clients and deals with all queries from basic compliance through to high-level advisory work. It prepares tax returns and computations, carries out tax planning/consultancy work, and deals with HMRC, clients and third parties.
Your duties will include:
• Assist in the provision of planning and advisory work for clients, as required
• Responsible for controlling WIP on allocated jobs, including billing and debt collection
• Build and maintain good working relationships with clients and colleagues within the firm
• Assist in the allocation of compliance and other work to more junior members of staff, ensuring the effective deployment of staff
• Assist in developing and implementing procedures in connection with running the department, as required
• Assist in generating business development ideas and concepts, particularly in areas of specialism, as required
• Prepare technical material such as Factsheets and articles
• Assist partners with project/consultancy work
• Provide direction and support to junior members of staff in respect of all aspects of consultancy and compliance work
• Participate in the recruitment of new staff, appraisal and provision of feedback to existing staff and in the development of staff, as required
• Develop/maintain areas of specialisation as agreed with the partners
• Prepare and present and/or assist in the preparation of external/internal presentations and training courses
• Assist in marketing initiatives, such as the preparation of Factsheets, tendering to prospective clients etc. as required
• Maintain awareness of UK taxation developments and other relevant taxation and accountancy developments
To apply please call Larry Byrne, Reed Financial Specialist – Practice on 0118952008 for confidential conversation or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job